Monday, October 11, 2010

New

I can't think, nor to do I have the brain power to come up with anything original right now. Its my day off but I have a list of stuff a mile long that I need to accomplish.

I hope and pray that following verses refresh you as much as they have refreshed me.

And I will give them one heart [a new heart] and I will put a new spirit within them; and I will take the stony [unnaturally hardened] heart out of their flesh, and will give them a heart of flesh [sensitive and responsive to the touch of their God] - Ezekiel 11: 19

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him - 2 Chronicles 16:9a

He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day - Psalm 91:4-5

The enemy likes to take the desires of our heart, turn them into weaknesses, steal our trust in God's goodness and timing..GUARD your heart. - Kari Jobe

Every man dies. Not every man really lives. - William Wallace

balloons photography.

Enjoy life.

3 comments:

  1. I like the last quote. And picture :)

    "You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you." Isaiah 26:3

    (^That verse has helped me a lot lately with the overwhelming mess I call my life... hope it encourages you as well :) much love<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psalm 91:4-5 - been looking for this verse. :o)

    God is awesome. I have a friend who requested prayer because she is having trouble sleeping at night. I prayed with her and gave her Psalm 4:8--I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.

    I told her I knew about another verse that said something about the terrors of night, but I would need to look for it. Then, I just happened to visit your blog and there it was.

    God is too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really Psalm 4:8 I also have been having trouble sleeping. That is a great verse thanks for sharing it with me :-)

    ReplyDelete