Saturday, June 12, 2010

Change

The next couple of years are going to be different. Everything is changing. It's kind of scary. I'll be a for real grown up. Going off to a university, being on my own for the first time, and trusting God with my relationships.

Its time to become who I want to be. To become the person I have stuck in my head. I want to love fearlessly. I want to become so in love with Jesus that the people around me want to know what I have. I want to try new things. I want to dance. And do the things I never had the courage to do before. I want to celebrate and embrace the ordinary things.

I want to trust Him with everything I have. I don't want to be crippled by unbelief anymore.

"Now I know that the LORD saves his anointed;
he answers him from his holy heaven
with the saving power of his right hand"
Psalm 20:6

-Ria

4 comments:

  1. Hey Ria,
    I love your post- you have such a beautiful and contrite heart for Jesus AND you ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Huge love,
    Your sister in Christ,

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I cannot tell you how much that encourages me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish you blessing and prosperity on your new adventure!!! your gonna rock the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dance like no one is watching
    Sing like no one is listening
    Love like you've never been hurt before
    Live like heaven begins tomorrow

    You are special!

    ReplyDelete